Ashton is 3 weeks beyond surgery and this boy has really adapted to life in a spica cast. He can now sort of sit up, lift his own hips to put shorts on over the thick cast, and take part in Jedi training. The day before surgery Ashton REALLY wanted a bucket (to share of course) of KFC chicken...which he has never had, but the advertising was very convincing to Ashton. Britt and I talked him out of it, because we wanted to have a real restaurant experience one more time before being homebound. Now 3 weeks later we thought it a reasonable request to bring a bucket home. KFC did not disappoint Ashton and he smirked as he asked if he could have a bucket again next year...knowing next year was only 3 more days away.
Santa provided the new lightsabers and the Jedi Manual which inspired the living room party. I didn't know I was a fan of StarWars until I read the Jedi Manual which encourages Harmony Not Chaos. Now I'm interested, too.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- GETyourMOMMYon
- I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.

No comments:
Post a Comment