Recovery hasn't been an easy road for Ashton. I was hopeful that the Bronco game would bring a smile to his face today, but even Tebow couldn't relieve the pain and nausea. No plans to head home yet.
My heart hurts so much for you and Ashton and your family. I haven't been able to get you off my mind, yet, forgot to check here until I got the email you sent the staff. I can't imagine the pain Ashton is going through. But I am hoping and praying for a brighter tomorrow. I hope they let you stay there until the trip home is manageable. Know that our family is sending our love and prayers, Lorene
My heart hurts so much for you and Ashton and your family. I haven't been able to get you off my mind, yet, forgot to check here until I got the email you sent the staff. I can't imagine the pain Ashton is going through. But I am hoping and praying for a brighter tomorrow. I hope they let you stay there until the trip home is manageable.
ReplyDeleteKnow that our family is sending our love and prayers,
Lorene