Aidan decided to give the storytelling contest another go round this year as long as I promised not to make him tell EVERYONE his story. What can I say, we did ask him to retell his story from last year about 100 times! Anyway, he's glad he put in the effort even though he said he had the WORST stage fright of his life. This year his story is called Eppossumondas Plays Possom by Coleen Salley. Thus the title of this post...Perfectly Still...which is of course ironic because Aidan is never STILL except for when he plays possum in his retelling. He does have a knack for storytelling, but you may never hear this one because...I promised him I wouldn't make him do that again.
Oh, he also hopes Ashton gets his own wheel chair soon so he can use it too!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- GETyourMOMMYon
- I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.

So proud of Aidan!!! And even more proud he still went for it even with his stage fright! Hoped you taped it!!
ReplyDelete