Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DogGoneIt!

We just can't catch a break lately.  Jasper's surgery didn't exactly help him.  He has more tumors that cannot be removed and his prognosis is not long term.  So we are celebrating Jasper and all that he means to us for as long as we can have him in our family.  Hopefully he will exceed the vet's expectations. We would like him to make the Guiness Book of World Records for longevity.

 The second photo is of our sweet little Willie who turned out not to be as young as we were told when we adopted him 2 and a half years ago.  The estimate was off by at least 6 years.  Yes, 6 years was a kick in the stomach!  Being closer to a decade old, comes with the news that his health issues cannot be listed on one hand.  Still, we wouldn't trade him in!  He was meant to be with us.



So the book above is on my nightstand and it is what I read each night before I go to bed.  And when I'm done reading it I will read it again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I was catching up on what is going on. I wish we could talk more often. It seems like we are on different planets now that we don't teach in the same grade. We pray for Ashton daily that he will heal. I am glad that you have found a good book to read. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder when I passed you in the hall you said, "DON'T ASK!" Please don't add the dog issues in the mix of what you're going through...it's too much! Praying for you and dogs and Ashton! So thankful for the break!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your poor puppies! Enjoy every moment you have with them! Sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.