Ashton also knew exactly what he wanted to say as he proudly boasted that his dad is the..."Best Smoker Ever!"... Ummm, I knew exactly what he meant but I had to offer a little guidance at that point. First of all, Britt doesn't smoke and living in Utah I thought people might get the wrong idea. (The stepping stones lead up to our front door.) What Ashton means is that Britt makes delicious ribs, turkey, chicken, etc. in the "smoker". Ashton didn't care about the possible confusion, but he agreed to change his to "Best BBQ" anyway.
*Teacher side note: When tobacco was briefly mentioned in my 2nd grade class this year, one boy quickly confessed, "My dad doesn't smoke tobacco, but he does like it all over his eggs."
Happy Father's Day to all the guys out there smokin' or eating "tobacco" on their eggs.

Happy Fathers day to Britt! Best Fajita maker!
ReplyDelete