Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Tough Loss

Well, I never intended for our family blog to be so depressing, but unfortunately painful times are continuing for us.

3 weeks to the day of losing our big Jasper dog, we have lost our sweet little Willie.  And it is HARD to take!

No tails are waggin' at our place and that hasn't been the case for 12 years.

All Mace Dogs Go to Heaven...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Megan, that is just so wrong... I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much you guys have been through in such a short amount of time! Your family has been and will be in our prayers. I hope you can still find your happiness somewhere in that Mace house, even with so many missing pieces. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.