Aidan is 9! I've been waiting to upload new pictures of his beautiful teeth, but at this rate he might be 10 before I get to it. So, here goes a post without the close-up of his beautiful smile. You see Aidan knocked out a top tooth at 15 months so now I'm obsessively asking him to show me his two front teeth. The "missing tooth" was replaced by a crooked tooth and thanks to his fabulous orthodontist it got straightened out in a matter of 2 weeks. I'm not kidding. It was amazing!!! Aidan always took the missing tooth in stride since he never remembered losing it in the first place. But for me...it was a terrible motherhood moment that has taken 8 years to correct.
For Aidan's birthday Britt took him skiing (minus me and Ashton due to the scary day skiing last time). Aidan was a bit jealous of all Ashton's attention after he fell off the ski lift, but not anymore. The day they went skiing the ski lift came to a hault and never started up again so Aidan and Britt had to be "rescued" by ski patrol. They had to be lowered down 30 feet on some sort of contraption that totally satisfied Aidan's need for a chairlift story of his own.
Anyway, as for the title of the post...I realized that Aidan is now half way to 18 and that kind of freaked me out. Half way to going off to college? Like I've said before...the milestones keep coming.
And I'm cherishing all of them.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- GETyourMOMMYon
- I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.


No comments:
Post a Comment