Friday, February 25, 2011

Violets are Red

Violets are Red
Roses are Blue
You look like an angel
who belongs in a zoo.

I've been hearing this since Valentine's Day.

Possible head injury?

No Ashton is just FUNNY.

A couple of nights ago Ashton had to read a book called Pioneer Families.
He said he wanted to read it in his head instead of out loud.
So I granted him that opportunity, but I'm a teacher so of course there was a
comprehension quiz after the reading.

Me:  What did the pioneers put between the logs to keep them together?
Ashton:  UM, hot glue?
Even he laughed out loud.
Seriously...we have a comedian in the making!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss those comments! Glad to see you guys are enjoying the simple pleasures of life! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.