I am very fortunate.
I have a great husband.
Check out the meal above.
All I requested was a
black bean burger
without a bun
and this is what I got!
I couldn't even begin to dream up
this restaurant worthy dish!
It tasted even better than it looked.
Recently Britt came across some
old shoeboxes in the garage.
Turns out they were filled with GOLD.
2000 plus baseball, basketball, football
and hockey cards.
Aidan and Ashton sorted the cards from
"back in the day" for nearly a week.
Nobody watched t.v.
Nobody argued.
Nobody even came out of that room!
It was father and son(s) bonding at it's best!
Last night the boys went camping
so I could catch up on some cleaning.
It's very good therapy to clean an empty house.
Again, GOLDEN!
It was so nice to enjoy a night to myself
in a clean house.
Then they came home smelling like a campfire
and coated in red dirt...dogs included!
Well, at least I got to take a bath in a clean tub
before I was snapped back into the reality
that I am outnumbered
in my house by boys!
Even the extra dirty dogs are boys!
It may be awhile before I post again...
I've got some cleaning to do!




I love your boys too! And you are so lucky to have your own private chef!
ReplyDeleteAs another out numbered mom, I completely agree, there is something about cleaning an empty house that is zen :) I'm very jealous of the burger, looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteps glad your diamond was found! Nate lost his wedding ring while we were on a trip and a few days later we got a call from our brother in-law who found it!