Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GETyourMOMMYon!

It's summertime and I take the time to sleep past 6:30 a.m. I deserve this luxury. Recently, I was awakened by my 5 year old saying, "Hey, Get your mommy on!" In other words, "What in the world are you doing mommy? Get up and entertain me. The sun is UP!" For some reason I keep hearing these words in my head. GET your MOMMY on! So, it seems that real mommies have blogs about their families. It is time for me to give it a go. Now, as of June 9th I officially have MY MOMMY ON a blogspot called MaceMoments.

1 comment:

  1. I like that. "Get your Mommy on."
    I am so happy you started your own blog so I can see what my little guys are up to!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.