Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Golden Birthday






Aidan turned 8 on the 8th! Here are 8 great facts about him...

1) He's well rounded.

He enjoys just about everything he tries.

2) He's appreciative!

He never fails to tell you he appreciates you and the things he has.

3) He loves to change his clothes.

It's not uncommon for Aidan to wear 3 different outfits in one day.

He especially loves to come home from school and change back into pajamas.

4) He loves all things related to weather.

Call him and he'll give you the forecast in your area.

5) He has a tremendous amount of energy and stamina.

He could hike for days.

6) He is a chatterbox. He's full of big questions that I cannot answer.

He is currently going on and on about water vapor...really, right this minute!

7) He will try any food put before him and he has expensive culinary favorites.

He will request prime rib and shrimp on an average day.

8) For his birthday he wished for chocolate chip cake and coffee for breakfast and a family celebration: skiing at Brianhead. His wishes came true! Have a GOLDEN year, Aidan!






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness he really is looking older in that picture! I forget that there is such a thing as a golden birthday maybe because I was only 2 when I had mine! :) That is very fun and we wish Aidan a golden year also!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.