Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beauty is...























A recent school assignment was for students to define beauty by taking a photo, drawing a picture, or writing about something beautiful. Without prompting, our kids said, "Let's take pictures on a beautiful hike!" Who can resist a child's appreciation for nature? So we piled in the van with both dogs and found a beautiful oasis just minutes from New Harmony. We all enjoyed the hike and took pictures of everything we thought was beautiful. By the end of the hike we had over 100 pictures. Here is a sample representing each of our favorites.





3 comments:

  1. I agree! Those are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is beautiful that the whole family participated together in a school assignment! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is a beautiful walk! What a fun assignment :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.