Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Special Treatment




Here we are with Ranger Ellen Bennett. She led us on a beautiful hike on the Kayenta Trail in Zion. Lucky for me she is also one of my great teaching partners. I am so fortunate to work with amazing people who inspire me everyday!

2 comments:

  1. ah, how fun to have Ellen as your guide :) Hope your first week of school was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan. Your kids are so big and adorable. I remember when you brought your youngest to scrap book night at Sarah's house. Time flies! Now I have a 2 year old! I'll be sure to pass on the info about your house. If they have any questions I'll get back to you. Say hi to Brit for me.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.