Monday, August 17, 2009

I think I'll ride my bike to school!







Ashton is excited to be at the same school as Mom and Aidan! His preferred method of transportation is his bike that he has really outgrown, but he likes the shocks on this one so the bigger bike is still parked in the garage. His kindergarten teacher remains hospitalized for complications from surgery, but he is fortunate to have Aidan's former teacher filling in for her until Ms. Bowman is feeling better. There is something so special about Kindergarten! Stay tuned for more school updates.



3 comments:

  1. WOW, Kindergarten already! How fun! How are you? How is your class this year? Miss Bowman had surgery? I hope she is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm glad you had a chance to check out my learning blog (http://SMMARTideas.blogspot.com). Thanks for commenting and letting me know that people out there do grasp a few ideas from the site. You have a lovely family...two boys. We just had our third girl (I'm lovin' girls), and I'm slowly adjusting to even more running around! Thank you for being a teacher and teaching our youth-such a wonderful calling!

    Take care,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a lucky boy to have such an awesome replacement teacher! How does he rate? Ha! LOL! I was so excited to see the picture of he and I! That was so awesome of you to post it! I love having him in class and every day I think I will break down in tears because I have to hand them back over to Kalani. She is doing much better and i think she will be back in another week or so.
    You guys are an awesome family and I am so lucky to consider you friends.
    Lorene

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.