We promised our boys we would rescue a dog after our vacation and we found sweet Willie Mace. Get it? Willie Mace? Anyway, we agreed that the boys were old enough to get a dog of their own and Jasper is old enough to be an accepting older brother dog. Our list of requirements was LONG. Aidan wanted a dog that wouldn't shred (I think he meant SHED) and that would sleep on his bed. Ashton wanted a dog he could hold in his lap. I wanted a small dog (since we already have a very LARGE dog), preferrably beyond the chew everything up puppy stage and Dad wanted a dog that Jasper would accept and hopefully wouldn't be a "Little Yipper Dog". As luck would have it, Willie was with a very nice foster family after having been found neglected. The family helped nurture his wounds and clean him up and now he was looking for a forever home. Here are his credits: He is between 2-3 years old, housebroken, loves to cuddle, rides happily in a basket in the car, does not shed, has only barked twice in a week, and is Jasper approved. The transition has been so easy that I'm convinced we found a dog that everyone will LOVE...even Uncle Keith!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- GETyourMOMMYon
- I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.

Willie is so cute! I like the new format and the bigger pictures too. Can't wait for Keith to meet the new little guy!!!
ReplyDelete