Friday, December 10, 2010

Ashton is 7!

Here are 7 great things about him...
1. He loves to party...full of Yahoos and sweet moments...
"This is the best day of my life!"
2. He plays equally well with boys and girls.
3. He's hillarious.
He thinks it's really unfair that Aidan only has to wait 3 months for his March birthday when he ALWAYS has to wait 12 months for his December birthday.
4.  He's in it to WIN it---this one isn't always ideal.
5. He is an animal lover...he's so careful with his new guinea pig.
6. He initiates hand holding with me even
 when we are just sitting on the couch---I love this.
7.  He's the only 7 year old I know who thinks a
foot massager is an awesome gift.
You should see his eyes rolling back in extreme bliss.
Happy Birthday, Ashton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a student currently taking blogger 101 from my sisters.